1/4 share of 26 Naughton Place, Dundee, DD2 2JR - EPC Rating D




PRICE ££69000.00

Property Details

This most attractive and beautifully presented end terraced bungalow forms part of a purpose built retirement complex situated in a cul-de-sac to the West End of the City. The subjects offer spacious accommodation with two bedrooms and electric storage heating and are double glazed throughout. The subjects lie close to major bus routes providing regular transport links to the City Centre and to Ninewells Hospital and there are local shops within a short walking distance.

The complex has an age restriction and any prospective purchaser has to be aged 55 or over. There are parking facilities within the grounds and the grounds and commercial parts are maintained by the Property Managers, Caledonian Housing Association Limited. For sale is a 25% share of the property and the remaining 75% share is owned by Caledonian Housing Association to whom a monthly rental charge and management fee is payable. The current monthly charge is £252.25 which includes the occupancy and management charges. The purchaser will require to enter into an Exclusive Occupancy Agreement with Caledonian Housing the terms of which can be available to interested parties.

The subjects offer panoramic views over the Carse of Gowrie and River Tay and viewing of the property is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of the subjects on offer.

Property Features

  • End Terraced Bungalow
  • 1/4 share purchase
  • Sitting Room
  • Kitchen
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • Shower Room
  • Views of Tay
  • Elec Heating/DG
  • EPC Rating D

Property Documents

Full Property Schedule

Home Report 

 

Property Address

1/4 share of 26 Naughton Place, Dundee, DD2 2JR

GET IN TOUCH


Kim Barclay Solicitors and Estate Agents

9 South Tay Street
Dundee
DD1 1NU

Tel: 01382 228722

Fax: 01382 224248

Email: law@kimbarclay.co.uk

MEMBERS OF TSPC